Sunday 30 November 2014

Nostalgia



These two designs were made in Manchester, one of my many homes. Looking at this actually makes me want to go back just for one night, sit in my messy room, get high with my housemate and make art until silly o'clock in the morning, then walk down to Asda in my pyjamas not even looking in the mirror and looking like a right mess, singing on the street and laughing at everyone that walks past, not giving a shit about anything. Ah those were good times...



A few weeks and two countries later, I was sat on a train for six hours not knowing what to do, so I decided to edit some of my Manchester work with Photoshop and other programs. I got quite into it and made this as well as other stuff that isn't finished yet and I'll post it some other time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment