Saturday 29 November 2014

What is my life coming to

After randomly falling asleep at 7pm last night and waking up at 2am not knowing what to do with myself, I just decided to finally start this blog to get my artwork out into this world. I've been having this idea for a while and just had a dream of doing it for the second time this week so here we go. Another reason might be that I currently live in the countryside and there's fuck all to do, so I just start making some art when I wake up in the morning and carry on doing so until I go to sleep at night (unless I've had to much wine and I'm not capable anymore of creating something that doesn't look like someone's vomited metallic colours on a sheet of paper). So yeah, I'm very inspired and constantly feel like creating something. Life is pretty good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment