Sunday 30 November 2014

Transition


A few weeks before I left Manchester, I made one of the best decisions of my life - I bought some black paper and some metallic pens. This picture is the result of trying them for the first time and also the start of a new addiction. When you use metallic pens the original will always look better than any copy, no matter how much you edit it, so it makes each design unique but at the same time you can do so much with it in terms of editing and experimenting.

I started the foundations of it in Manchester, then I added all the details in Italy and added the finishing touches in Switzerland. So for me this design also shows the connection between my three home countries and that it doesn't really matter where you live as long as you can get inspired somehow. 

2 comments: