Tuesday 9 December 2014

Come on a trip







These colourful designs are just some of my favourite ones. A random idea I got whilst experimenting with some photos, trying out some effects, thinking "wow, this looks fucking trippy, let's make some more of this" and getting really excited about it... Like REALLY excited.

I love psychedelic and colourful art, especially because at the moment where I live it's all grey and miserable and people are miserable too, when I go on public transport I really think I prefer plants over people. Surely you could just take mind altering substances and go on an adventure in the forest, but for the times when you're not it is always good to have something to look at that makes you feel like you are.

Also, for me nature is the most inspiring thing. I've noticed that all of my art is somehow inspired by it, maybe it's just because I've grown up in a beautiful place in the countryside and spending too much time in a city doesn't make me very creative. I still choose to live in cities all the time but one day I want to live in a little house in the countryside and just make art and music. Or I want to live in a castle... we'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment