Tuesday 16 December 2014

Lines



So I've had a few days off from making art, which I needed to explore the crazy night life in my new hometown Basel... and to recover from it. It was pretty good fun and now my head is full of ideas again and it's driving me a little bit mad but it's all coming together.

For some reason these designs remind me of my cover art I made for my band Katmandi, I can totally imagine this being some sort of album artwork. Maybe it's because parts of it are from a little book I always take with me where I write lyrics and I also use it as a diary a lot when I need to get things out of my system.

I've also been writing lyrics again recently and decided to scan most of my lyrics book/diary today, I don't even know why. I really got into writing again and I have the feeling I'll get the opportunity to turn them into songs soon. I usually get things if I really want them, so... let's hope a new project is coming may way maybe in the new year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment