Wednesday 10 December 2014

Holographic reality




Today I had a day off which was a great opportunity to disconnect myself from the outside world, finish a drawing I had been working on for more than a week, scan it and make about 98934893489 variations of it. I've decided to post only one of them today because they're all very different in terms of colours and styles, so the others can go on separate posts. 

The fun thing about editing your drawings is that you never know how they're going to end up. I usually don't expect any particular outcome and just go with the flow and see where it's going to take me. This time it just took me in many different directions and each one took me to a new destination. This is like travelling without leaving your house, and your creativity can take you on your own personal journey where no one else has ever been and will ever go. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment